Ginger Lemon Slice
125g reduced-fat canola spread
1/4 cup (55g) caster sugar
1 cup (150g) self-raising flour
1 tsp ground ginger
40g glace ginger, finely chopped
2 tsp powdered gelatine
1 1/4 cup (60ml) boiling water
100g reduced-fat cream cheese, at room temperature
2 x 150g tubs NESTLE Diet Yogurt Treats Lemon Tart
2 Tbsp shredded coconut, toasted
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Spray 20x30cm slice pan with oil. Line with non-stick baking paper.
2. Use an electric beater to beat spread and sugar until creamy.
3. Add flour and both gingers. Mix well. Press mixture evenly into prepared pan.
4. Bake for 15 minutes. Set aside.
5. Meanwhile sprinkle gelatine over boiling water. Stir to dissolve.
6. Whisk cheese and yogurt in a bowl. Add gelatine mixture. Pour over slice base. Sprinkle with coconut. Cover. Place in fridge for 1 hour or until set. Cut into 18 slices to serve.
Makes: 18 slices
Points value per slice: 2