Makes: 16 pieces
125 g Dark Cooking Chocolate
125 g unsalted butter
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup plain flour
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1 tsp vanilla essence
1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
125 g Dark Cooking Chocolate, extra
125 g unsalted butter, extra
1. Preheat oven to 180Â°C.
2. Grease and line a 20cm square cake pan.
3. Melt Dark Cooking Chocolate and butter together, mix well. Stir in sugar, flour, eggs, vanilla and walnuts.
4. Spread into prepared pan.
5. Bake for 25 – 30 minutes, cool.
To Prepare Icing:
1. Melt together Dark Cooking Chocolate and extra butter, mix well, refrigerate until spreadable consistency.
2. Spread brownies with icing, cut into squares to serve.