Creamy Garlic Prawns
750g uncooked prawns
1 large clove garlic
1 cup chicken stock
2 tablespoons white wine
1 tablespoon flour
1 cup cream
1 teaspoon dry mustard
1 tablespoon chopped parsley
1. Heat butter and crushed garlic in a saucepan.
2. Add the flour and stir until combined. Remove from heat.
3. Gradually add chicken stock, cream and wine and stir until combined.
4. Return pan to the heat and stir until the sauce thickens and boils.
5. Add mustard and season with salt and pepper.
6. Bring the sauce to the boil and add the prawns.
7. Cook for 5 minutes or until the prawns are cooked.
8. Add the parsley and stir until combined.