Chicken and Veg Blend
Age: 7 months +
1 cup water
1 chicken breast, boneless and skinless, cut in chunks
1/4 cup rice
3 whole carrots, sliced
250 gms green beans, cut up
1. Combine all ingredients in saucepan and bring to a boil.
2. Reduce heat and simmer, partially covered, for 20 to 30 minutes, until chicken is cooked and vegetables are very tender.
3. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
4. Blend or process all ingredients until they are the desired consistency, either smooth or slightly chunky.
5. Pour dinner puree into plastic ice cube trays, freeze, and then store frozen cubes in sealed bags in your freezer.