Cheesy Cob Dip
1 cob Loaf
250g Cream Cheese
1 cup grated Cheese
1 cup mozzarella Cheese
1 cup cream
1 onion chopped finely
100g chopped bacon
* Cut top off loaf making a lid, then cut a hole in loaf. Remove bread in chunks, keep lid and bread aside.
* In a bowl, mix together ingredients.
* Place cob loaf on baking tray, pour in mixture.
* Bake at 180 degrees for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
* Place lid back on cob loaf and place bread chunks around loaf on tray, bake for another 10 minutes.