White Chocolate and Caramello Brownies
125g butter, chopped
1 x 180g block white chocolate, coarsely chopped
1/2 cup caster sugar
1 1/4 cup plain flour
2 eggs, lightly beaten
extra 1 x 180g block white eating chocolate, coarsely chopped
1/2 x 250g Caramello chocolate bar, chilled, coarsely chopped
icing-sugar mixture to decorate
1. Grease a deep 19cm square cake pan; line base and sides with baking paper.
2. Place butter and white chocolate in a medium pan. Stir over a low heat until smooth. Cool for 10 minutes.
3. Stir in sugar, sifted flour, eggs, extra white chocolate and Caramello chocolate; mix until just combined. Spread mixture into prepared pan.
4. Cook in a moderate oven, 180C, for about 40 minutes, or until cooked when tested. Cool in pan before cutting into squares.
5. Serve brownies dusted with sifted icing-sugar mixture.