Cheese and Pineapple Spike
Tin pineapple slices or chunks
A piece of cheese
Cherries (glace, tinned or fresh)
1 large potato
Tin foil, cocktail sticks (skewers), knife, sieve, 2 plates
1. Wrap the potato in foil.
2. Carefully open the tin of pineapple. Using the sieve, pour off the juice.
3. Put the pineapple pieces onto a plate, and if they are not cubes, cut each slice into six or eight.
4. On the other plate, cut the cheese into small pieces.
5. Skewer chunks of cheese and pineapple on a cocktail stick (Skewer) and wedge into potato.
6. Continue until the cheese and pineapple are finished.
7. Add a few cherries to give a more colourful effect.