Coconut Ice Shapes
1 small can of condensed milk
250g icing sugar
175g desiccated coconut
2 food colourings
Baking tray or plate, 2 bowls, sieve, wooden spoon, blunt knife.
1. Open the tin of milk and pour it into a bowl; sieve in the icing sugar.
2. Mix the sugar and milk.
3. Add the coconut and stir. It should be very stiff.
4. Divide the dough into two and put one piece in each bowl.
5. Add a little colouring to each piece and knead it in.
6. Press out each piece into a flat circle, about 1 1/2 cms thick.
7. Press the circles together.
8. Cut into shapes when hardened.