2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup sugar
2 ripe bananas, mashed
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF/180ºC.
2. Using electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until light and creamy.
3. Add in eggs and vanilla and beat until well combined.
4. Add in bananas, flour, baking soda and salt. Stir until just combined.
5. Drop a tablespoon of dough per cookie 2 inches apart onto cookie sheet.
6. Bake for about 12-14 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Allow to cool.