1 cup self-raising flour
1 cup sugar
125g butter, melted
2 green apples, cored & cut into large chunks (don’t peel)
cinnamon, vanilla and/or nutmeg to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 190C.
2. Mix everything together.
3. Pour into a springform tin.
4. Bake for 40-45 minutes.
To Turn into Caramel Apple Self Saucing Pudding:
– Only use small amount of sugar for the teacake when making – pour into large pyrex or casserole dish.
– Boil 2 cups of water and melt 60g of butter in it.
– Sprinkle sugar over teacake and then using a wooden spoon to stop splashes, pour the water over the top.
– Bake for 40 minutes on 180c or microwave at 50% for 10-15 minutes.
– Serve with Ice-Cream