1/4 cup / 60ml olive oil
8-10 medium (1kg) desiree potatoes, peeled and quartered
1kg pumpkin, peeled and sliced
600g kumera, peeled and cut into 3cm lengths
2 large red capsicum, quartered
20 large garlic cloves, unpeeled
1 1/2 teaspoons sea salt
1/4 cup / 60ml olive oil, extra
1 tablespoon Balsamic vinegar
Grated Parmesan cheese, for serving
1. Place oil in a large freezer bag. Add potatoes, pumpkin, kumera and capsicum. Shake vegetables in bag until well coated with oil.
2. Place vegetables into the removable crockery bowl. Add garlic cloves and sprinkle with salt.
3. Cover with lid and cook on Low setting for 5-6 hours or High setting for 2-3 hours.
4. Remove garlic cloves and squeeze the pulpy flesh into a bowl. Mash with a fork and combine with extra oil and vinegar.
5. Arrange vegetables on a serving plate, drizzle with garlic mixture and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
6. Serve hot with crusty bread rolls.