Peanut Butter Rice Bubble Slice
1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
3 cups rice bubbles
1/4 cup crunchy peanut butter
1 cup Milk Bits
1. Lightly grease a 19cm x 29cm rectangular slice pan.
2. Put butter, marshmallows and peanut butter in a micro-safe bowl. Cook in a 600 watt microwave oven on HIGH (100%) for 1 1/2 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking. Stir in Rice Bubbles; mix well.
3. Press mixture into prepared pan.
4. Topping: Place the peanut butter and Milk Bits in a micro-safe bowl. Cook on high (100%) for 1 minute; stir until combined.
5. Spread the Topping over the slice. Cut into squares when set.