250gm packet ginger nuts
500g Cream Cheese (softened)
1 can condensed milk
3 teaspoons gelatine
2 teaspoons vanilla essence
1/4 cup hot water
1. Line base and sides of 23cm spring form pan with greaseproof paper.
2. Crush ginger nuts and put into a bowl.
3. Add melted butter and mix till well combined.
4. Press into spring form pan and refrigerate.
1. Put gelatine in small bowl add hot water and stir with fork till dissolved.
2. Beat softened cream cheese.
3. Add condensed milk a little at a time and beat till smooth.
4. Add cream and beat till well combined.
5. Pour in gelatine and beat till combined.
6. Add vanilla beat well.
7. Pour into springform pan and refrigerate overnight till set.
Tip: If you have trouble dissolving gelatine put it over a small bowl with boiling water in it and keep stirring till dissolved.