Tuna and Vegetable Rissoles
400 g potatoes, peeled and diced
1 cup zucchini, grated
1 cup carrot, grated
1 white onion, peeled and finely chopped
425 g can tuna in brine, drained
1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
2/3 cup wholemeal flour
4 tablespoons olive oil
1. Steam potatoes until tender. Drain.
2. Process potatoes with 1 tablespoon of oil in a food processor for 15 seconds or until smooth. Remove from food processor.
3. Process onion and tuna in food processor for 10 seconds.
4. Combine potatoes, tuna and onion in a large bowl.
5. Add zucchini, carrot, parmesan cheese and wholemeal flour. Mix until all ingredients are combined.
6. Beat the eggs with a fork and add to mixture.
7. Heat oil in large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Spoon tablespoons of the potato mix into frying pan and cook until golden brown on both sides.