1 1/2 cups plain flour
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1 1/2 Tablespoons sugar
1 1/4 cups milk
2 Tablespoons melted butter
1. Sift together the flour, baking powder and sugar in a mixing bowl.
2. In another bowl beat the eggs with the milk.
3. Pour the egg and milk mixture into the flour and mix thoroughly.
4. Add the melted butter and beat well.
5. Allow to stand for at least an hour before using.
6. Lightly oil and heat a fry pan or girddle. Pour on a few Tablespoons of the batter and cook until bubbles appear and begin to break. Turn over to other side.