Strawberry Mousse Cake
10 sponge finger biscuits
500g strawberries hulled
3 Tbsp gelatine
2 Tbsp water
1/2 cup castor sugar
1 cup Greek yogurt
1 Tbsp lemon juice
300ml thickened cream, whipped
extra berries and icing sugar for decorating and dusting
1. Line base of springform tin with sponge fingers.
2. Slice berries in half length ways and arrange around side of tin, flat side of strawberry touching tin.
3. Sprinkle gelatine over water in jug or bowl. Place in pan of simmering water and dissolve. Cool slightly.
4. Blend rest of berries in food processor. In large bowl, combine puree, sugar, yogurt, lemon juice and gelatine. Whisk till combined.
5. Fold in cream, pour into tin and refrigerate till firm (4 hours+ – preferably overnight).
6. Remove from tin and sprinkle with extra berries and icing sugar.