Use your favourite herbs and spices to top these tasty, crunchy potatoes.
16 small potatoes, washed
1 tablespoon olive oil, more if desired
sea salt and chopped fresh rosemary
* Preheat oven to 250°C.
* Don’t peel the potatoes but bring them to the boil in a pot of salted water.
* Boil until tender.
* Drain and transfer to a lightly greased baking tray.
* Use a potato masher to squash each potato flat, until it is twice its original diameter.
* Brush the tops of the potatoes with oil and scatter with your choice of seeds and fresh herbs, salt and pepper, butter. Spray with oil.
* Bake the potatoes for 20-25 minutes until crisp and golden.