Quick Lasagna Rolls
8 lasagna noodles
4 tsp olive oil
1 brown onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1 can plum tomatoes
2 tbsp fresh basil
1/2 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
1 cup low-fat cottage cheese
1. Preheat oven
2. Cook lasagna noodles, drain and rinse in cold water, place flat on a clean tea towel. Cover with a damp clean cloth
3. While noodles are cooking, heat oil; add onion and garlic and brown.
4. Stir in tomatoes and 1 tbsp of basil… breaking up tomatoes with a spoon. Simmer for 10 minutes.
5. Set aside 4 tsp of Parmesan cheese
6. Combine remaining Parmesan, cottage cheese and basil; mix well
7. Spoon cheese mixture onto the short end of the lasagna noodle, dividing equally.
8. Starting with the short end, roll up each noodle Swiss roll style.
9. Place rolls seam side down in a baking dish. Spoon the tomato sauce over the top.
10. Sprinkle with reserved Parmesan. Bake until rolls are heated and sauce bubbles about 15 minutes.