Potato and Sausage Hotpot
4 large potatoes, peeled and diced
1 leek, sliced
2 Tbsp oil
500g chipolata sausages
2 Tbsp tomato paste
1 Tbsp chopped fresh sage
1 Tbsp chopped fresh basil
400g chopped tomatoes
500ml chicken stock or water
Salt and pepper
1. Fry leek in the oil for 5 minutes. Add the sausages and fry for a further 5 minutes or until brown.
2. Stir through tomato paste and chopped tomatoes..
3. Pour in the stock, stir well and season.
4. Add the potatoes. Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
5. Stir through fresh herbs just before serving.