400g icing sugar
1 egg white
Blunt knife, 2 bowls, cup and saucer, sieve, wooden spoon, rolling pin (or clean empty milk bottle), 1 teaspoon.
1. Sieve the icing sugar into a bowl.
2. Divide the egg into white and yolk using a cup and saucer.
3. Put the egg white into the sugar and mix.
4. Knead well with your hands.
5. Add a little of the lemon juice and a few drops of peppermint essence. Knead again.
6. Pour a little sugar on the top of the table. Roll the mixture into a sausage.
7. Using a blunt knife, cut the sausage into small sweets.
8. Arrange the sweets on a plate and allow to harden.