200g lean mincemeat
200g fresh or canned tomatoes
Grated vegetables, carrot, zucchini
1. Fry 200g lean mincemeat in a little oil until brown.
2. Add 1 tablespoon tomato paste and 200g fresh or canned tomatoes, chopped.
3. Add grated vegetables (carrot, zucchini).
4. Add a little water if necessary, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
5. Prepare pasta as directed on the packet and serve with the sauce over it.
6. Top with little grated cheese if you wish.
Tip: You can add a little onion, garlic and herbs to give more flavour.