1 1/2 cups self raising flour
2 eggs, seperated
1 cup water
1 cup cream
1 Tbsp melted butter
1. Sift flour into a mixing bowl.
2. Beat egg yolks until pale yellow, then mix with water.
3. Blend the egg and water mixture with flour, mixing until smooth. Set aside for one hour.
4. Whip the cream and gently stir into the batter.
5. Beat the egg whites until stiff and fold into the batter with the melted butter.
6. Pour two Tablespoons of the batter onto a hot, lightly oiled fry-pan or griddle. Cook until bubbles appear and begin to break. Turn on the other side and cook until golden.