Lemon Butter Coconut Slice
2/3 cup plain flour
1/2 cup self-raising flour
1 cup desiccated coconut
1/2 cup caster sugar
150g butter, melted
1 x 280g jar lemon butter
2 tablespoons sour cream
extra 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
strawberry sprigs to decorate
1. Grease a 20cm x 30cm lamington pan.
2. Sift flours into a bowl, add coconut, sugar and butter; mix well. Press mixture into prepared pan.
3. Cook in a moderately hot oven, 190C, for about 15 minutes, or until browned.
4. Place lemon butter and sour cream in a small bowl; whisk until smooth. Spread lemon butter mixture over hot slice.
5. Cook in a moderate oven, 180C, for about 15 minutes, or until lemon mixture is slightly darker and bubbling. Sprinkle hot slice with extra coconut; cool in pan. Cover; refrigerate before slicing into triangles. Decorate with strawberry sprigs.