1 cup icing sugar, sifted
2 tablespoons Cadbury Bournville Cocoa
3 tablespoons coconut
1 egg, lightly beaten
250g Marie biscuits, broken into large pieces
1 cup icing sugar
1 tablespoon Cadbury Bournville Cocoa
1-2 tablespoons hot water
1. Melt the butter in a large saucepan. Remove from the heat.
2. Add the icing sugar, cocoa and coconut, and mix well. Stir in the beaten egg. Stir over a gentle heat until boiling. Alternatively, transfer to a microwave proof bowl and cook in the microwave for 2 minutes on High (100% power).
3. Fold in the broken biscuits, taking care not to crush them too much.
4. Press the mixture into a lined 28 x 18 cm slab pan. Chill for 1 hour.
5. Make the icing. Sift the icing sugar and the cocoa into a bowl. Add the hot water and mix to a smooth paste. Cover the chilled mixture with the icing and sprinkle with extra coconut or chopped nuts.