Photo by Kylie Evans
Deviled Chick Eggs
6 eggs, hard-boiled and peeled
2 Tbsp mayonnaise
1 tsp curry powder (optional)
1/4 tsp dijon mustard
Salt and pepper to taste
raisins/olives/peppercorns for eyes
carrot slither for nose
1. Cut the top off the hard-boiled egg and scoup the yolks out into a bowl.
2. Mash the yolks with a fork and add the mayonnaise, curry powder, mustard, salt and pepper.
3. Stir until smooth, add more mayonnaise if it looks a little dry.
4. Spoon the mixture into a piping bag and pipe the mixture into each empty egg.
5. Place the tops back on the eggs and decorate.
Can use your favourite Deviled Egg recipe to make these.