Chocolate Chip and Macadamia Nut Cookies
125 grams unsalted butter
1/2 cup castor sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 3/4 cups self-raising flour
150 grams chocolate chips
150 grams chopped macadamia nuts
1. Cream together butter and sugars.
2. Add lightly beaten egg, ensuring you mix it in well.
3. Mix in sifted flour.
4. Add in the chocolate chips and macadamia nuts.
5. Shape teaspoons of the mixture into balls.
6. Place on a tray that is lined with baking paper.
7. Bake at 160ºC in a preheated oven for 10 to 12 minutes.
Note: If you have a fan forced oven, bake at 140ºC.