2 cups grated tasty cheese
1 1/2 cup SR flour
1/2 tsp salt
1 tbsp sugar
pinch cayenne pepper
1 cup milk
* Measure grated cheese, S.R. Flour, salt, sugar and cayenne pepper into a large bowl. Mix lightly with your fingertips to combine.
* In a small container whisk egg and milk until evenly combined. Pour all the liquid onto the dry ingredients, then fold the two together taking care not to over-mix.
* Spoon mixture carefully off a tablespoon, helping it off with another spoon, into greased muffin pans.
* Sprinkle with paprika if desired.
* Bake at 210 C for about 12 mins until they spring back when pressed in the middle and golden brown. Cool before removing from pan.