Photo by barbieclone
Caramel Crunchy Chocolate Slice
1 cup SR flour
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 cup coconut
125g butter, melted
1 cup cornflakes or rice bubbles
1 tbsp cocoa
1 tin (300ml) condensed milk
2 tbsp golden syrup (optional)
Milk cooking chocolate
1. Combine all ingredients and mix well.
2. Press into a lined 18cm x 18cm lamington pan.
3. Bake in 180C oven for 10 minutes.
1. Combine ingredients in a bowl. Microwave on HIGH, stirring every minute until caramelised.
2. Spread over base. Return to oven for a further 10 minutes. Remove and cool.
Melt chocolate carefully in microwave and spread evenly over filling. Refrigerate and cut into squares using a warm knife when set.