1/2 cup plain flour
2 tsp caster sugar
1 cup milk
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1 tsp vanilla essence
1. Place flour, sugar, milk, eggs and essence in food processor or blender. Process for 15 seconds or until ingredients are combined and batter is free of lumps. Transfer mixture to bowl or jug. Leave, covered with plastic wrap for 10 minutes.
2. Pour 2-3 tablespoons batter into lightly greased 20cm non-stick pan; swirl evenly over base. Cook over medium heat 30 seconds or until underside is golden. Turn crepe over; cook other side.
3. Repeat for remaining batter.
4. To serve, fold in half and half again to form a quarter of a circle. Serve drizzled with lemon sauce.
1/2 cup caster sugar
1/4 cup lemon juice
2-3 Tbsp thick cream
1. Combine butter, sugar and juice in small pan. Stir over low heat until sugar dissolves and mixture almost boils. Add cream, stir until just heated through, remove from heat. Serve immediately.