2 rashers bacon
1 cup water
2 tablespoons (2x20mls)
2 tablespoons (2x20mls) Worcestershire sauce
2 tablespoons (2x20mls) plain flour
Preheat oven to 180C.
1. Separate sausages and pierce 3 or 4 times on each side.
2. Place in bottom of the casserole dish.
3. Remove rind from bacon and dice into small pieces.
4. Sprinkle over top of sausages.
5. Peel onion and slice thinly.
6. Slice tomatoes thinly and place both on top meat.
7. Mix flour, sauces, salt, pepper and water together in bowl.
8. Pour over meat and vegetables.
9. Cover with Alfoil. Bake in moderate oven 50-60 minutes.
Variations and Additions
2 T fresh Parsley
Service Rice or
Mashed Potatoes and other vegetables