5 Cup Slice
1 cup sultanas
1 cup choc bits
1 cup roasted unsalted peanuts
1 cup desiccated coconut
1 cup condensed milk
100g dark chocolate melted (for decoration)
1. Preheat oven to 200 Degrees C
2. Grease and Line 20 x 30cm lamington tin
3. Sprinkle pan evenly with sultanas, choc bits, peanuts and coconut. Drizzle over condensed milk.
4. Cover with Greased Foil. Bake for 20 mins, Reduce heat to 180 degrees C and remove foil.
5. Bake for another 15-20 mins until Golden and Firm. Remove, Cool Completely.
6. Drizzle with Melted Chocolate and allow to set.