White Chocolate Banana Slice
250g packet plain sweet biscuits
200g packet lolly bananas
50g unsalted butter, melted
395g can sweetened condensed milk
White Chocolate Topping:
2 x 240g blocks white eating chocolate, chopped
50g Copha, chopped
1. Grease an 18cm x 28cm rectangular slice pan. Line base and sides with baking paper.
2. Place biscuits in a large snap-lock bag. Using a rolling pin, crush biscuits to form coarse crumbs. 3. Cut each lolly banana into 5 pieces.
4. Combine biscuit crumbs, lollies, butter and condensed milk in large bowl. Mix well. Spoon into prepared pan. Press mixture firmly over base of pan. Using the back of a spoon, smooth surface.
5. To Make Topping: Put chocolate and copha in a heatproof bowl. Sit bowl over a pan of simmering water. Stir until smooth then pour topping over biscuit base. Spread to cover.
6. Refrigerate for about 3 hours or until set.