1 large green apple
1 1/2 tablespoons butter (1 x 20ml spoon)
1 tablespoon flour (1 x 20ml spoon)
1 tablespoon curry powder (1 x 20ml spoon)
1 cup water
2 chicken stock cubes
1 tablespoon chutney
1/4 cup sultanas
500g diced cooked beef, chicken, lamb or sausages
1. Peel and chop onion and apple.
2. Melt butter in a saucepan, add onion and apple. Stir until lightly golden.
3. Add flour and curry powder. Cook over a low heat for 2 minutes.
4. Gradually add water and stir continuously until mixture boils and thickens.
5. Add crumbled stock cubes, chutney, sultanas and meat.
6. Simmer for 10 minutes.
Variations and Additions
1/4 C coconut
1 large banana
I cook this for my other half, he loves it. If I cook it for myself I use chicken and leave out the sultanas.