415g salmon, drained and flaked
300g ricotta cheese
1/3 cup sour cream
4 green shallots
salt and pepper
4 fresh lasagne sheets, cut into thirds
2 x 400g tin chopped tomatoes
1 Tbsp tomato paste
1/2 cup finely grated mozzarella
1 small bunch oregano, leaves only
1. Preheat oven 180c, grease large baking tray.
2. Mix salmon, ricotta, sour cream and shallots together in bowl until well combined. Season to taste.
3. Place spoonful of mixture on each piece of pasta and roll to form cannelloni tube. Lay flat on prepared dish.
4. Combine tinned tomatoes, tomato paste and pour mixture over rolls.
5. Top rolls with oregano and cheese and bake for 20 minutes.
Serve with green salad.