Malteser Fudge Slice
1 Cup self raising flour
3/4 cup cocoa powder
2 eggs lightly beaten
3/4 cup sugar
2 Tbsp vegetable oil
2 x 200g light vanilla Fruche
Icing sugar (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 180 and coat a lamington tin with cooking spray.
2. Sift the flour and cocoa powder into a large bowl. Stir in the maltesers.
3. Combine the eggs, sugar, oil and Fruche and fold into the flour mixture.
4. Spread into the prepared tin and bake for about 30 mins or until firm to touch.
5. Cool in the pan. Cut into 16 pieces and dust with icing sugar.