Layered Chocolate Sponge
1 x 175g sponge cake
6 x 62g tubs NESTLE Diet Chocolate Mousse
3 tsp cocoa powder, sifted
3 Tbsp diet strawberry jam
1/4 cup (60ml) water
200g fresh seasonal berries
cocoa powder, extra, to serve
1. Use a serrated knife to cut cake horizontally into 3 equal pieces. Set aside.
2. Combine mousse and cocoa.
3. Place jam and water in a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes or until smooth. Set aside.
4. Brush each of the 3 sponge layers with warm jam mixture. Place 1 on a cake stand. Spread one quarter of the chocolate mixture over the top. Top with another layer of sponge and chocolate mixture. Top with remaining sponge. Spread remaining chocolate mixture evenly over side and top.
5. Top cake with berries. Place in fridge for 1 hour to chill.
6. Dust with cocoa. Cut into wedges. Serve.
Points value per serve: 1 1/2