250g dark cooking chocolate, chopped
1 cup brown sugar
3 eggs, lightly beaten
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1 cup plain flour
125g macadamia nuts, roughly chopped
1. Melt the butter and chocolate together over a double boiler or in the microwave on Medium (50% power) for 2 minutes. Stir to help the mixture to melt and make it smooth.
2. Add the sugar and stir to dissolve any lumps. Add the eggs, vanilla, and flour, and mix well. Fold in the nuts.
3. Pour into a greased and lined 28 x 18 cm slab pan. Bake for 30 minutes in a moderate oven.
4. Cool completely in the pan.
5. Dust with icing sugar to serve.