Coriander, Macadamia and Tofu Ravioli
1/4 cup roasted macadamias, roughly chopped
1/2 cup chopped fresh coriander leaves
1 spring onion, chopped
300g silken tofu, drained and lightly mashed
1 Tbsp thick soy sauce
1 Tbsp rice wine or sherry
2 tsp brown sugar
3 cup water
1 cup white wine
1 Kaffir lime leaf
1 stalk lemon grass, chopped and crushed
1 Tbsp fresh ginger, grated
1 packet of 40 wonton wrappers
1 bunch Bok Choy or Chinese spinach, finely sliced
1 Tbsp soy sauce, extra
1. Combine macadamias, coriander, spring onions, tofu, soy sauce, rice wine and brown sugar in a bowl to make ravioli filling.
2. In a saucepan, bring water, white wine, lime leaf, lemon grass and ginger to the boil.
3. Lay out a few of the wonton wrappers on a clean, dry surface and place a spoonful of ravioli mixture on centre of each wrapper. Brush edges with water or a little beaten egg.
4. Place another wonton wrapper on top and press edges to seal. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
5. With a slotted spoon, gently slide 3-4 ravioli pieces into boiling stock and cook for 2-3 minutes or until tender.
6. Remove ravioli with slotted spoon and keep warm while you cook the remainder. Blanch the bok choy for one or two minutes, until just wilted. Strain a cup (or more, if you prefer) of the stock into a jug and mix in the additional soy sauce.
7. Divide ravioli between serving bowls and drizzle with sauce.