Chocolate Rum and Raisin Truffles
Makes: approx 50
1 1/2 cups chopped raisins
2 tablespoons dark rum
2 x 200g dark cooking chocolate
395g can sweetened condensed milk
1 cup chopped toasted nuts
1. Combine raisins and rum, stand for 10 minutes.
2. Place cooking chocolate in small heatproof bowl; place over small saucepan of simmering water.
3. Stir with wooden spoon until chocolate melts.
4. Combine the chocolate and sweetened condensed milk; stir in the raisins.
5. Refrigerate until firm.
6. Roll teaspoonsful of mixture into balls, then in nuts to coat.
7. Store in an airtight container in refrigerator.