300g dark or white chocolate, broken into pieces
600ml double cream
1. Place the broken chocolate into a large bowl.
2. Gently heat the cream in a saucepan and bring up to boiling point. Remove from the heat and pour over the chocolate.
3. Leave for 3 minutes then stir until the chocolate has melted.
4. Leave to cool completely then whisk to a light, whipped consistency. Cover and place in the fridge for at least half an hour or until required.
5. When ready to use, remove from the fridge. If it is still a little sloppy, beat until thick.