Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 1/2 cups SR flour
1/2 cup custard powder
1/2 cup butter
4 tablespoons milk
1/4 cup chocolate pieces
2 tablespoons granulated nuts
1/2 cup sugar
1. Set oven to 160C.
2. Collect all utensils and ingredients.
3. Grease oven tray.
4. Sift together flour and custard powder into a bowl.
5. Rub in butter with fingertips until mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
6. Stir in chocolate, nuts and sugar.
7. Add milk and combine until mixture forms a firm dough. Knead lightly until mixture holds together.
8. Drop teaspoonfuls of mixture onto a greased tray.
9. Bake 10-15 minutes until golden.
10. Leave for 5 minutes then remove from tray with spatula as biscuits may stick.