Cherry Ripe Cheesecake
250g packet chocolate ripple biscuits, finely crushed
1 cup desiccated coconut
1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
100g butter, melted
65g Cherry Ripe bar, chopped, to decorate
4 x 65g Cherry Ripe bars, chopped
1/2 cup caster sugar
1/2 cup thickened cream
3 drops pink food colouring
2 x 250g packets cream cheese, chopped, at room temperature
1. In a medium bowl, combine biscuit crumbs, coconut, condensed milk and butter.
2. Press mixture firmly onto base and sides of a 22cm spring-form pan, using a flat-bottomed glass. Chill 20 minutes, until firm.
3. Filling: Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, melt Cherry Ripe over low heat 4-5 minutes, until smooth. Add sugar, cream and colouring, stirring over heat until well combined. Cool.
4. In a small bowl, using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in Cherry Ripe mixture until combined.
5. Pour mixture into prepared shell. Chill for 3 hours, or overnight, until firm. Serve topped with chopped Cherry Ripe bar.