Balinese Lamb Chops
1 tsp peanut oil
12 lamb chops, trimmed
2 brown onions, sliced thinly
1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
1/4 cup sweet chilli sauce
2 Tbsp lemon juice
2/3 cup coconut milk
3/4 cup water
2 Tbsp coarsely chopped coriander
1. Heat oil in large frypan, cook lamb until brown and cooked as desired.
2. Remove lamb from pan and drain excess fat.
3. Add onion to pan, stirring until brown.
4. Add peanut butter, sauce, juice and combined coconut milk and water.
5. Cook, stirring until sauce thickens slightly.
6. Return lamb to pan coat with sauce.
7. Serve sprinkled with coriander.