1 cup rolled oats
1 cup plain flour
1 cup sugar
3/4 cup coconut
1/2 cup butter
2 tablespoons golden syrup
1/2 teaspoon bi-carb soda
2 tablespoons boiling water
1. Set oven to 150C.
2. Collect utensils and ingredients.
3. Grease biscuit trays, sift flour.
4. Place butter, golden syrup over a gentle heat until melted.
5. Combine oats, sugar, sifted flour and coconut into a bowl.
6. Mix soda with boiling water. Add to melted butter.
7. Stir butter into dry ingredients to a firm consistency.
8. Place teaspoonfuls of mixture onto trays. Allow room for spreading.
9. Cook until golden (about 20 mins).
10. Allow to cool on trays.