700g strong white flour
7g packet dried yeast
1 1/2 teaspoons sea salt
425ml lukewarm water
4 tablespoons olive oil
310g jar of caramelized peppers
250g feta cheese
1. Lightly grease a 900g loaf tin with butter. Place the flour, yeast and salt in a large bowl and combine thoroughly. Make a well in the middle and pour in the lukewarm water and 2 tablespoons of the olive oil. Gradually work the flour into the liquid with both hands until the mixture comes together to make a ball of dough that leaves the sides of the bowl clean.
2. Turn the dough out on to a lightly floured work surface and knead for 10 minutes, until it feels very elastic and silky-smooth. Divide the dough in half.
3. Pat and stretch 1 piece of dough to a rectangle to fit a small roasting tin about 22cm x 30cm. Lightly oil the tin, then place the dough in the tin, pressing it into the corners.
4. Cover the dough with the contents of the jar of caramelised peppers. Break the feta cheese into small blocks and scatter over the peppers.
5. Press out the remaining dough to a rectangle the size of the tin, and then gently press it over the peppers and cheese. Seal the edges of the 2 pieces of dough together with your fingers. Pierce with a skewer or the point of a thin, sharp knife to remove any air bubbles trapped between the layers.
6. Leave to prove until doubled in size (about 1 hour in a warm spot). Drizzle over the remaining olive oil and bake in an oven preheated to 220 C for 25 minutes until golden. Turn out on to a wire rack to cool a little.