2 egg yolks
1/4 cup caster sugar
2 tablespoons plain flour
4 tablespoons passionfruit pulp
4 egg whites
1. Preheat the oven to 200Â°C (fan-forced).
2. Beat egg yolks and caster sugar until pale, then stir in plain flour and passionfruit pulp until smooth.
3. Heat milk in a saucepan over low heat for 2-3 minutes or until warmed. Add the warm milk to the egg yolk mixture, whisk, then place in a medium saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly until the mixture comes to the boil, then remove from heat.
4. Whisk egg whites until stiff peaks form, then gently fold into the warm passionfruit mix.
5. Grease 6 x 185m1 (3/4 cup) capacity ramekins and sprinkle each with caster sugar.
6. Place the ramekins on a large baking tray, divide the soufflÃ© mixture into the ramekins and place in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes.