10 thin bacon slices
5 egg yolks
100ml thickened cream
2 tablespoons grated cheese
ground black pepper
1 tablespoon chives
1. Cook fettuccine in salted, boiling water for 10 minutes or until al dente.
2. Heat a frying pan over medium heat and cook bacon slices until crisp, then drain on a paper towel.
3. In a large bowl, whisk egg yolks, thickened cream and grated cheese.
4. Drain the cooked pasta and toss with the egg mixture and bacon.
5. Divide between 4 bowls, sprinkle with parmesan cheese, pepper and chives.