Warm Green Onion Dip
This is for one large round loaf but there is no reason it could not be made for several small bread rolls.
Pre Heat oven to 180C.
3 Rashers rindless bacon diced finely
4 Green spring onions sliced finely
300g carton sour cream
200g tub green onion dip
130g can corn kernels, drained
1 cup grated tasty cheese
seasonings to taste
1 cottage loaf
1. SautÃ© bacon in a hot pan. Add onion when bacon is a golden brown. Transfer to a bowl.
2. Add sour cream, dip, corn, half the cheese, and seasonings. Mix well.
3. Cut the top off the loaf. Pull out the filling in large pieces. Break into chunks. Place on a foil lined tray with the loaf.
4. Pour the filling into the hollow. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
5. Bake in Mod oven (180C) for 10 to15 minutes or until golden and the loaf is crisp.
6. Remove the bread chunks as they brown.
Serve dip with crisp filling pieces.
Break off outer loaf after the filing pieces are eaten.
All the bread and filling should end up being eaten.