Tuna and Potato Patties
2 medium potatoes, peeled and chopped
200 g (6 1/2 oz) can tuna in spring water, drained
1 medium carrot, grated
1 medium zucchini (courgette), grated
2 teaspoons lemon juice
2 teaspoons sweet chilli sauce
1/2 cup (25 g / 1 oz) cornflake crumbs
olive oil spray
1. Cook the potatoes in a pan of boiling water for 10-15 minutes or until soft. Drain well and mash.
2. Transfer to a large bowl and add the tuna, carrot, zucchini, lemon juice, sweet chilli sauce and half the cornflake crumbs. Mix well.
3. Shape 2 tablespoons of the mixture into a flat patty, then repeat to make 8 patties in total. Roll each patty in the remaining cornflake crumbs and place on a baking tray. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm.
4. Preheat oven to 220Â°C (425Â°F / Gas 7).
5. Lightly spray both sides of the patties with olive oil spray and bake for 20 minutes or until crisp and golden.
Serve with a garden salad or vegetables.
Makes 8 patties.