Roasted Vine Tomatoes
2 x tomatoes on the vine (should be about 6-8 per vine)
2 x sprig of rosemary
6 x cloves of garlic (uncrushed, as whole)
sea salt and cracked pepper
1. Leave tomatoes on the vine and place in a suitably sized baking dish with baking paper underneath.
2. Strategically place cloves of garlic around the tomatoes.
3. Strategically place the rosemary sprigs around the tomatoes
4. Splash generously with olive oil, all over. Add cracked pepper and salt.
5. Place in oven at about 200c for no longer than 7 minutes. Do not prick the tomatoes or they will turn soggy.